These are scrumptious! So easy to make, as is the sauce, and they always go down a real treat at parties, BBQs, or as an appetizer - just so versatile!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g minced beef (ground beef)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon beef stock powder
- 1 1/2 cups stale breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- flour (for dredging)
- oil (for frying meatballs)
- 1Combine beef, onion, garlic, beef stock powder, breadcrumbs, egg, nutmeg, mint and parsley and mix well.
- 2Roll mixture into small bite-size meatballs.
- 3Roll meatballs in a little flour.
- 4Gently fry meatballs.
- 5Roll them around in the frying pan until they are browned.
- 6Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- 7Serve with the delicious Satay Sauce!
- 8Method for SATAY SAUCE:
- 9Process peanuts until finely chopped and add to to a saucepan with all other ingredients.
- 10Stir but do not boil. Just heat through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs With Satay Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 181.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g