Recipe by Margo59
This is a recipe from my sister Connie. I have always loved these meatballs and I hope you enjoy them as well. Once they are cooked, place them in a crockpot on low/warm and take them to any get together.
Top Review by Savvy Sewlal
Of the four adults who tried this recipe, 3 wouldn't make it again. I personally liked it. It was tangy and festive. Something different. I also made the meatballs and sauce separately. The meatballs were excellent, meaty and flavorful. Thanks for posting!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- garlic powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, catsup, cracker crumbs and eggs.
- Shape into 36 meatballs.
- Place in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix the cranberry sauce, chili sauce and brown sugar.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.