Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I always keep meatballs and bread shell crusts in the freezer to make this pizza at the spur of the moment. Add a tossed salad and you have a delicious dinner.
- 1 (14 ounce) prebaked italian bread pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 12 frozen fully cooked italian meatballs, thawed and halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce; top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and onion. Arrange the meatball halves over top; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
delicious quick recipe I will definitely look forward to cooking after work....I need more recipes like this. yummy.thankyou!!!!