Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 3 medium onions
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 (455 g) condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 8 frozen meatballs (from Bacon-Meatloaf)
- 375 g salami or 375 g cabana
- 1 (450 g) package 3 bean mix
- Peel onions, cut into quarters BUT not all the way - leave the root intact.
- Peel carrots and cut into 2.5cm (1-inch) pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan, add onions and carrots and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato soup, water, beef cube and the oregano.
- Stir until boiling, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the meatballs, simmer another 30 minutes.
- Drain the 3 bean mix and slice the sausage.
- Add to saucepan and cook for a 5 minutes or until heated through.