1 hr 5 mins
Alaska Katie's Note:
My mom made this all the time while we were growing up. It's easy to make, tastes amazing, and has lots of variations
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze excess liquid from potatoes then mix together with vegetable oil.
- 2Press into 9" pie pan and bake for 15 minutes, or until just beginning to brown, in 425 degree oven.
- 3Remove from oven and lay on cheese, cooked meat, and onion.
- 4In a bowl beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over meat mixture.
- 5Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted 1" from edge comes out clean.
- 6Allow quiche to cool 5-10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat & Potato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 142.1 mg
- Sodium 672.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: