1/2 Photos of Mean Chef's Sauteed Mushrooms
I adopted this recipe from Mean Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
- 2Add the mushrooms.
- 3Do not move the mushrooms until they have caramelized on the bottom.
- 4If you toss them too soon, they will release their liquid and begin to steam.
- 5When the bottoms are caramelized, toss them and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- 6Add the butter and continue to cook and toss for 5 minutes, until beautifully browned.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Add the garlic.
- 9Saute another 2 minutes, and add the thyme and lemon juice.
- 10Cook to evaporate the liquid.
- 11Add the wine and reduce until the mushrooms are glazed with the sauce.
- 12Toss in the parsley and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mean Chef's Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g