Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Thius is a copycat version of McDonald's Ranch Snack Wrap (A tasty combination of crispy chicken breast filet, with two half slices of tomato, cucumber slices, spring greens, shredded lettuce and cheddar jack cheese, all drizzled with seasoned rice vinegar and buttermilk ranch sauce wrapped just for you).
- 1 breaded chicken breast, tender frozen (Bell & Evans recommended)
- 1 fajita-size tortilla, warmed
- 28.34 g monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 118.29 ml lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, slice cut in half
- 2.46 ml rice vinegar (optional)
- ranch dressing, to taste (Hidden Valley recommended)
- Bake the chicken tender according to the package directions.
- Place in the warmed tortilla.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, rice vinegar and ranch dressing and roll into a wrap.