Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Almost like eating hummus but with a more subtle flavour.
Make and share this Mashed Potato With Tahini recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and cube potatoes and boil in water till soft (As for mash potatoes).
- Drain potatoes add Potatoes and rest of the ingredients except dressing ingredients into a processor a whiz till smooth.
- Note: you could mash all the potato ingredients together with a potato masher for a more courser texture.
- Pour out into a serving plate, sprinkle cumin and sumaq and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve as an appetizer or as a side to meat.