1/4 Photos of Mashed Potato Pancakes
These are excellent for brunch. Try this as a side dish...serve these pancakes topped with carmelized onions! Wicked good..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat yolks, potato, milk and butter together.
- 2Sift and add dry ingredients until well mixed.
- 3Beat room temp egg whites until stiff.
- 4Fold gently into potato mixture.
- 5Fry on a hot greased griddle.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 250.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g