1/1 Photo of Mashed Carrot & Sweet Potato
Sandra Hyde's Note:
It look like mashed pumpkin, but it isn't pumpkin. Vary the proportion of carrots/sweet potatoes and spices to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel carrots and cut into serving size pieces.
- 2Peel sweet potatoes and cut into serving sized pieces.
- 3Boil each vegetable (separately) until tender.
- 4Drain vegetables and place into one container.
- 5Mash together with the butter and spices.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Carrot & Sweet Potato
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 91.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g