Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make and delicious!
- 200 g mascarpone
- 200 g blueberries
- 200 g flour
- 100 g hazelnuts (ground)
- 100 g butter
- 50 ml canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Beat butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Slice vanilla bean in half and scrape out.
- Add scrapes to butter and sugar mixture.
- Add eggs and keep on beating until mixture is fluffy.
- Add mascarpone and incorporate.
- Add baking powder to flour and incorporate with a fork.
- Add flour/baking powder mixture and hazelnutsto dough. Incorporate.
- Add blueberries to dough and incorporate carefully.
- Transfer dough to muffin tin/paper forms and let bake at 180°C for about 25 minutes.
- Should muffins brown too rapidly, cover with aluminium foil.