Prep 0 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 3 -4 potatoes, boiled & mashed
- 3 -4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ghee or 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves or 1 tablespoon mint leaf, finely chopped
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup maida flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ghee
- water (to make dough)
- Take a bowl.
- Add wheat flour, maida, salt& melted ghee.
- Make dough mixing warm water.
- Keep kneading dough for 15 minutes until nice& soft.
- Cover it let it stand for half an hour.
- Take Potatoes (mashed) and add all powder masalas& salt.
- Heat a pan on medium flame add the green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, saute it for half a second then add potato mixture stir for 2 minutes, check the salt.
- (if want less spicy you can add less chillies) remove it from flame.
- After it cools down, add lemon juice, finely chopped coriander leaves or mint leaves.
- Then make small lemon size balls out of potato mixture keep it aside.
- INORDER TO MAKE PARATHAS: Take the dough make medium size balls flatten it, keep the potato balls& seal it properly, then roll it using little maida flour into a Paratha, heat a griddle, cook these parathas into nice& golden brown colour on both the sides, and smear 1-tsp.
- ghee on both the sides.
- Serve hot with Curds.