photo by Aparna Anurag
- Ready In:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup tightly packed fenugreek leaves
- 1 green chili pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- water, as required
- salt, as required
- Rinse the methi leaves well. drain them completely. chop the methi leaves finely and keep aside.
- In a large skillet add 2tbsp oil,chopped methi leaves,green chilies and salt ,cook for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl mix flour,oil & salt. add cooked methi leaves.
- Pour some water and knead to a smooth dough. make medium sized balls of the dough. roll the dough into medium sized rotis or rounds.
- On a tava or frying pan, cook the methi rotis or parathas with some oil or ghee till they are browned and cooked on both sides.
- Serve hot methi paratha hot with chutney,raita,curd or pickle.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>There is no love sincere than love of food</p> <div><br />This is an attempt to popularize & share rich Indian tradition and culture which has deep roots.<br /><br />Through this blog I want to share my learning which was given to me by my mom & family during my upbringing.</div> <div>After marriage with my Husbands support and encouragement this idea of sharing my recipes with all food lovers specially Housewife's came to my mind and I have created this just for my cooking passion and share with all of you.</div> <div>This is an honest attempt to popularize Indian cuisine by a easiest means for all food lovers.</div> <p>My recipes available on my these site:</p> <p><span style=text-decoration: underline;>http://www.hindustanisakhisaheli.com/</span><br /><a rel=nofollow href=https://twitter.com/HindustaniSakhi/ target=_blank>https://twitter.com/HindustaniSakhi/</a><br /><a rel=nofollow href=http://pinterest.com/hindustanisakhi/ target=_blank>http://pinterest.com/hindustanisakhi/</a></p>