Cooling Mint Cucumber Raita
photo by K9 Owned
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 2 cups thick plain yogurt, whisked till smooth
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped fine
- 1 large cucumber, coarsely grated, squeeze to remove liquid
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Stir all the ingredients together in a large bowl and blend till mixed well.
- Chill well and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love great food and I particularly like trying cuisines new to me! Although I don't prepare as much food as I used to, creating in my kitchen is still one of my favourite things to do. Enjoy!