1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Mary Scheffert's Note:
This is so easy and so good!
My Private Note
pan las ...
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce (your favorite brand or flavor)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb hamburger, browned & drained
- 12 ounces cottage cheese, drained (most of liquid)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 1 egg
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1Combine spaghetti sauce& water (actually, I use the water to rinse out the jar--to get every little bit!).
- 2Add browned and drained hamburger, basil& oregano to the sauce; set aside.
- 3Combine drained cottage cheese and egg; set aside.
- 4In a 13x9 glass baking dish, ladle enough sauce on the bottom to make a very thin layer.
- 5Place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles evenly on top of sauce.
- 6Ladle a little more sauce on top of noodles; place some of the spinach on top, then cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Repeat two more layers; sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
- 8Cover tightly with foil.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes; remove foil& bake an additional 30 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven, and let lasagna sit for about 10 minutes to "set up".
- 11Serve with a nice salad and your favorite Italian bread.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary's Easy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.3 mg
- Sodium 649.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 25.8 g