Recipe by Sarabbismama
This is one of my families favorite soups. My aunt found it somewhere and passed it along to us. It is easy, quick, and freezes well.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Yummy, easy, lowfat and inexpensive! What's not to love? I loved the thick texture from the refried beans. This soup really warms you up. I garnished mine with crumbled queso fresco. Thanx for posting; I'll make this again, since I always have these ingredients on hand.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cups canned corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken or 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) canspicy diced tomatoes