Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The title say's it all. Enjoy!!
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- Combine bread crumbs and milk in a large mixing bowl; add the next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
- Place into an ungreased 9"x5" loaf pan; set aside.
- Stir catsup, mustard and sugar together; spoon over meatloaf.
- Bake at 375 degrees for one hour.
- Makes 8 servings.