meat loaf with a cheesy filling in the middle, with a great taste.
Make and share this Marvelous Cheesy Meat Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- Spray 5-quart oblong slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- Make foil handles in slow cooker.
- Combine beef, eggs, chili sauce, and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- With your hands, shape half of the beef mixture into flat loaf and place in bottom of slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over meat loaf and press into meat.
- Form remaining meat mixture in the same shape as the first layer and place over cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle remaining cheese over loaf and leave in cooker until cheese melts.
- Carefully remove loaf with foil handles and place on serving plate.