1/1 Photo of Marvelous Cheesy Meat Loaf
6 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
meat loaf with a cheesy filling in the middle, with a great taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 5-quart oblong slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Make foil handles in slow cooker.
- 3Combine beef, eggs, chili sauce, and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- 4With your hands, shape half of the beef mixture into flat loaf and place in bottom of slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- 5Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over meat loaf and press into meat.
- 6Form remaining meat mixture in the same shape as the first layer and place over cheese.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- 8When ready to serve, sprinkle remaining cheese over loaf and leave in cooker until cheese melts.
- 9Carefully remove loaf with foil handles and place on serving plate.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marvelous Cheesy Meat Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 196.2 mg
- Sodium 1111.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 46.4 g