- 113.39 g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 59.14 ml vodka
- 4.92 ml dry vermouth
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh chives
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in a small shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine vodka, vermouth and pepper.
- Pour over salmon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain. Discarding liquid. Transfer salmon to food processor.
- Add cream cheese, mayo, chives and lemon zest. Process until smooth.