1/2 Photos of Martha Stewart's Cabbage and Pork Chop Quick Cook
Eons ago Martha whipped this up on one of her TV programs. The first time I made it, I knew I was in love. Make a marvelous presentation by placing the chops, apples and cabbage together on your largest and most beautiful serving platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork chops with pepper.
- 2Press thyme leaves on one side; brown in 1 tablespoon oil.
- 3When almost browned on one side, squeeze 1/2 orange over chops.
- 4Turn chops once and sprinkle with salt.
- 5Squeeze other 1/2 orange over all.
- 6Cook 5 minutes.
- 7Add 2 oz. cognac; cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
- 8Place chops on warm platter.
- 9Add the peeled and sliced apples, salt, pepper and 2 tsp sugar.
- 10Saute just until heated through.
- 11In another pan, melt 2 tbs butter then add sliced garlic cloves and 1/2 tsp caraway seeds; stir.
- 12Add shredded cabbage.
- 13Top with salt and pepper and saute until golden.
- 14Serve apples and cabbage along side of cooked chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Cabbage and Pork Chop Quick Cook
Serving Size: 1 (566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.7
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 234.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 54.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: