1/2 Photos of Marshmallow Brownies
These brownies are the all time favorite at our house and everyone else loves them too. The recipe originally came from a '97 TOH but I have made it so many times for so many people that it's known as "my" recipe, wish I had made it up! My only suggestion is don't let them over cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butterscotch chips and butter.
- 2Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla.
- 4Add butterscotch mixture and mix well.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add to batter and mix well.
- 7Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Spread into a greased 13X9 baking pan.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until brownies test done.
- 10I watch for the sides to pull away from pan and it is"set" when the pan is jiggled back and forth.
- 11The toothpick test works but not as well as the other because of the marshmallows.
- 12Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g