Recipe by Maine-iac
A deliciously flavored sauce to serve over chicken, pork, or pasta.
Top Review by Phill M.
Grab some double thick pork loin chops, sear, bake and while resting... whip up this sauce in the same pan... Sweet Marsala is our preference... strong beefy broth (double up on the Better that Boullion). Don't go heavy on the salt... always a winner!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef stock
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add olive oil to hot saucepan.
- Add onions, garlic and cook 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until tender.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute, then deglaze pan with wine.
- Add beef stock, blend, and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve over chicken or pork.