- 6 -7 lbs bone in ready to serve ham
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325F'Score the fat on the ham into diamonds.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- During the last 20 minutes of baking time increase the oven temp tp 400 degrees F.
- Spoon half the glaze over the ham covering the sides as well.
- return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the rest of the glaze over the ham bake a final 10 minutes.