Recipe by flipcan1897
A spicy dish that you won't forget. Try it with your favorite mustard instead of Dijon. Try w/ a fume blanc
Top Review by iav8
We were looking for something a bit "different" for our fish and this recipe didn't disappoint. It had just the right amount of spicy flavour - not overpowering the taste of the fish. I might try extending the marinade time when I use this recipe again. While it won't become our regular way to prepare firm sea fish, it is definitely a keeper for when we want a change. Thanks for the recipe!
- 4 (8 ounce) marlin steaks
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, ginger, cayenne pepper and black pepper to make a marinade.
- Marinate the fish in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill.
- Grill the fish, brushing several times with the marinade, until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a fresh tomato salad.