1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I make this for my family at Thanksgiving. Many of them are very health-conscious, so I have had to come up with recipes that don't require butter, cream etc. This is low fat, colorful, and has good flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Wash the green beans, snap off ends and string if necessary.
- 3Toss them with a Tablespoon of the olive oil to coat them lightly.
- 4Layer in a large casserole dish with the other vegetables, sprinkling each layer lightly with salt and pepper.
- 5Sprinkle the top with the remaining oil.
- 6Cover loosely with foil and bake for about 1-1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marlena's Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1957 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.8
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 48.8 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 37.8 g