Recipe by justcallmetoni
Found this recipe on the website of a German cook named Marion. Though honey and mustard are commonly paired, the addition of orange and dill is new to me. This is an untried recipe posted for the Zaar World Tour.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, finely grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F
- Wash the chicken breast fillets and pat dry. If one side is much thicker than the other you may want to give it a quick pound with a meat mallet (skin-side down) to even it out.
- For the sauce, mix the Dijon mustard, honey, dill and orange zest in a small bowl, stir well.
- Brush both sides of the fillets with the marinade and bake the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Cut the fillets with a sharp knife on the thickest part, if the juices run clear they are done.