Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Marinate overnight before grilling.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin (3)
- 1⁄2 cup flat beer
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- lime wedge
- Place tenderloins in a shallow glass dish.
- Stir together the marinade ingredients in a small bowl; pour over pork; turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate 4-5 hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning several times.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
- Prepare grill for cooking over medium INDIRECT heat.
- Remove pork from marinade; boil marinade for 1 minute to kill any bacteria from raw meat.
- Grill the pork, turning several times and basting with marinade until instant-read thermometer reads 160°-170° (25-30 minutes).
- Let rest 10 minutes before carving; slice across the grain and arrange on a warmed platter.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve.