Great pork tenderloin recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, oil, and orange juice in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
- 3Stir in the rosemary, shallots, and ginger.
- 4Pour the mixture over the tenderloins.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- 6Preheat a pan on medium-high.
- 7Remove the pork from the marinade, shaking off any excess (marinade will burn).
- 8Place the tenderloin in the pan and sear, turning frequently, for a total of 5 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes until the thickest part reads 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 10Transfer to a platter and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- 11Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- 12Simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- 13Slice the pork into 1/4 inch-thick slices, spoon the hot marinade over the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 1052.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar