Great pork tenderloin recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, oil, and orange juice in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
- 3Stir in the rosemary, shallots, and ginger.
- 4Pour the mixture over the tenderloins.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- 6Preheat a pan on medium-high.
- 7Remove the pork from the marinade, shaking off any excess (marinade will burn).
- 8Place the tenderloin in the pan and sear, turning frequently, for a total of 5 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes until the thickest part reads 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 10Transfer to a platter and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- 11Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- 12Simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- 13Slice the pork into 1/4 inch-thick slices, spoon the hot marinade over the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 1052.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar