An easy way to give a tasty zing to king prawns (jumbo shrimp). Tasty, healthy, can be done on an indoor grill or George Foreman, also will be a hit at BBQ's! We usually have this for dinner with salad and summer vegetables or a jacket potato. A great light tatsty meal for a summer evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except the prawns together in a bowl.
- 2Add the prawns and stir thoroughly until they are well coated in the marinade.
- 3Place, covered, in fridge for one hour.
- 4Skewer the prawns - about 5 per skewer.
- 5Cook for 6-8 minutes until prawns are pink all the way through. Use any leftover marinade for basting during cooking.
- 6N.B: The cooking time is on a George Foreman - BBQ or grill may vary.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated King Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.3
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 228.0 mg
- Sodium 1129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 32.3 g