Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy way to give a tasty zing to king prawns (jumbo shrimp). Tasty, healthy, can be done on an indoor grill or George Foreman, also will be a hit at BBQ's! We usually have this for dinner with salad and summer vegetables or a jacket potato. A great light tatsty meal for a summer evening.
- Mix all ingredients except the prawns together in a bowl.
- Add the prawns and stir thoroughly until they are well coated in the marinade.
- Place, covered, in fridge for one hour.
- Skewer the prawns - about 5 per skewer.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes until prawns are pink all the way through. Use any leftover marinade for basting during cooking.
- N.B: The cooking time is on a George Foreman - BBQ or grill may vary.