A great tasting steak with homemade marinade from Taste of Home magazine. Wonderful served on soft Kaiser rolls or submarine buns with some grilled onions, green peppers, or mushrooms on the side. Also makes good 'cheese steak' sandwiches by adding some fried onions on top and grated cheese to melt when serving. I usually serve this steak with Picnic Potato Salad (no mayonnaise) and cole slaw or a green salad for a great barbecue dinner. Have also served it with Debber's Zesty Potato Salad which is a great potato salad too.
- Place flank steak in an 11 inch x 7 inch x 2 inch glass dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning once or twice. Remove meat; discard marinade.
- Grill over hot coals until meat reaches desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-well.
- Slice into thin strips across the grain to serve.