Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Epicurious. Make a day ahead.
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar, plus
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 16 cups arugula (about 10 ounces)
- Whisk vinegar and mustard in small bowl; gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing generously with salt and pepper.
- Combine cauliflower, olives, and celery in large bowl. Add 3/4 cup dressing; toss to coat.
- Cover salad and remaining dressing separately; chill overnight.
- Mix green onions and parsley into salad. Arrange arugula on platter; drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Top arugula with cauliflower mixture. Sprinkle with pepper.