Prep 8 hrs
Cook 15 mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen Brussels sprouts
- 4 fluid ounces tarragon vinegar
- 4 fluid ounces olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash bottled hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Cook sprouts according to package directions.
- Combine vinegar, oil, garlic, sugar, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Add sprouts and onion; toss.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight, stirring often.
- Drain to serve.
I won't say this was bad, because the flavors melded very well. It just wasn,t for us. I reccommend try it before you discard the idea.