Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this for dinner last night and it was fabulous!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Over medium heat, melt butter and add shrimp.
- Saute for about 2 minutes, then add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, being careful not to brown garlic.
- Remove ingredients from pan and set aside; increase heat to medium high and then add wine and chicken broth.
- Cook to reduce liquids.
- Meanwhile cook linguine according to directions on package and drain well.
- Add cream to sauce, then add shrimp back to pan.
- Add linguine to sauce and then add Parmesan cheese.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Add black pepper to taste.