Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this for dinner last night and it was fabulous!
Make and share this Marie's Creamy White Wine Linguine With Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Over medium heat, melt butter and add shrimp.
- Saute for about 2 minutes, then add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, being careful not to brown garlic.
- Remove ingredients from pan and set aside; increase heat to medium high and then add wine and chicken broth.
- Cook to reduce liquids.
- Meanwhile cook linguine according to directions on package and drain well.
- Add cream to sauce, then add shrimp back to pan.
- Add linguine to sauce and then add Parmesan cheese.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Add black pepper to taste.