Made this for dinner last night and it was fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat, melt butter and add shrimp.
- 2Saute for about 2 minutes, then add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, being careful not to brown garlic.
- 3Remove ingredients from pan and set aside; increase heat to medium high and then add wine and chicken broth.
- 4Cook to reduce liquids.
- 5Meanwhile cook linguine according to directions on package and drain well.
- 6Add cream to sauce, then add shrimp back to pan.
- 7Add linguine to sauce and then add Parmesan cheese.
- 8Stir until sauce thickens.
- 9Add black pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie's Creamy White Wine Linguine With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.8
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 304.8 mg
- Sodium 1533.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 48.6 g