Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice easy lemon dressing for coleslaw from my caterer friend.
Make and share this Marie's Coleslaw Lemon Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons white wine or 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind (grated)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix altogether well in a bowl.
- Add dressing to coleslaw just before serving.
This is really good! I love how light and refreshing it is, with the lemon juice and fresh grated rind highlighting the flavour. I used a few drops of stevia liquid instead of sugar, as I usually do with dressings and vinagrettes that call for sweetening. Omitted salt, as we were having grilled ham and cheese sandwiches to accompany the coleslaw, and what a complement they were to each other! Best thanks for this recipe.