Chef #291951's Note:
Real Pizza Dough, no sugar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use hot water from faucet.
- 2Sprinkle yeast evenly into the water. For best results, don't let the yeast clump up in one place.
- 3Sprinkle salt evenly over the yeast.
- 4Let water/yeast/salt stand after mixing for one minute.
- 5Pour water/yeast/salt into bread machine.
- 6Add all of the flour to the machine and start the machine in "dough" mode.
- 7Add the Olive Oil while the dough is mixing continuously, i.e. after the bread machine's initial mix/pause/mix phase.
- 8When bread machine has ended. Place dough on wooden board covered with flour and cut in two pieces, to make two pizzas.
- 9Knead each piece into a round shape, for about 2 minutes.
- 10Put a small amount (1 teaspoon or so) of Olive Oil in the bottom of a bowl/pan, prepare two bowls.
- 11Place dough on top of the oil in the bowl/pan. Roll the dough gently in the oil so it is coated.
- 12Cover the bowl/pan with cling wrap and let stand/rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- 13If lacking a warm place for the dough to rise, warm oven to 175F (or lowest setting) and shut it off, then place dough in the oven.
- 14Remove dough from bowl/pan and spread dough over pizza pans coated with Olive Oil. Cover the dough with cling wrap again to keep it from drying out. Place pans in oven and let rise for at least 15 minutes.
- 15Dough is now ready for condiments and baking.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marielisa's Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 583.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g