Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Real Pizza Dough, no sugar
- Use hot water from faucet.
- Sprinkle yeast evenly into the water. For best results, don't let the yeast clump up in one place.
- Sprinkle salt evenly over the yeast.
- Let water/yeast/salt stand after mixing for one minute.
- Pour water/yeast/salt into bread machine.
- Add all of the flour to the machine and start the machine in "dough" mode.
- Add the Olive Oil while the dough is mixing continuously, i.e. after the bread machine's initial mix/pause/mix phase.
- When bread machine has ended. Place dough on wooden board covered with flour and cut in two pieces, to make two pizzas.
- Knead each piece into a round shape, for about 2 minutes.
- Put a small amount (1 teaspoon or so) of Olive Oil in the bottom of a bowl/pan, prepare two bowls.
- Place dough on top of the oil in the bowl/pan. Roll the dough gently in the oil so it is coated.
- Cover the bowl/pan with cling wrap and let stand/rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- If lacking a warm place for the dough to rise, warm oven to 175F (or lowest setting) and shut it off, then place dough in the oven.
- Remove dough from bowl/pan and spread dough over pizza pans coated with Olive Oil. Cover the dough with cling wrap again to keep it from drying out. Place pans in oven and let rise for at least 15 minutes.
- Dough is now ready for condiments and baking.
Very good pizza base recipe and easy to make. Good taste to it too.