Recipe by Anita Harris
This is another great recipe I got off the Internet. It's good for a Summer party or anytime! Very tasty....
Top Review by LadyNomad
I made a virgin batch of this for the designated drivers and pregos at a party and served it in a lemonade cooler. It went over really well with everyone. This is a great party drink! I really liked that it would be easy to mix up another batch if we needed to since the ingredients are already "measured" out in their original containers. It definitely reduces hostessing stress. I combined everything except the Sprite in the lemonade cooler the day before and kept it in the fridge until just before the party. Then I added just enough Sprite to fill up the cooler. It definitely wasn't a whole 3 liter bottle.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) bottle orange extract
- 6 cups water
- 1 (3 liter) bottle 7-Up soda or 1 (3 liter) bottle Sprite
- 1 1⁄2 cups tequila (more if you like you drink stronger)