Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another great recipe I got off the Internet. It's good for a Summer party or anytime! Very tasty....
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) bottle orange extract
- 6 cups water
- 1 (3 liter) bottle 7-Up soda or 1 (3 liter) bottle Sprite
- 1 1⁄2 cups tequila (more if you like you drink stronger)
- Stir together the first 4 ingredients; add tequila and stir well.
- Add 7-up or Sprite and mix well again.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
- Keep chilled.
I made a virgin batch of this for the designated drivers and pregos at a party and served it in a lemonade cooler. It went over really well with everyone. This is a great party drink! I really liked that it would be easy to mix up another batch if we needed to since the ingredients are already "measured" out in their original containers. It definitely reduces hostessing stress. I combined everything except the Sprite in the lemonade cooler the day before and kept it in the fridge until just before the party. Then I added just enough Sprite to fill up the cooler. It definitely wasn't a whole 3 liter bottle.
This is a great tasting margarita, we had it at a baby shower and the girls loved it. Will definately serve again
Made this for Mexican lunch day at work. Without the spirits of course! Everyone loved this, leftovers were taken home for the spirits to be added later. Will make this again.