Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a great punch. Serve the tequila on the side and guests can spike their own! From Southern Living.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 quart chilled water
- tequila (optional)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; remove from heat and let cool.
- Pour mixture into a pitcher; add 1 quart chilled water.
- Serve over ice, and, if desired, add 1 to 2 tbsp of tequila to each serving.