Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can substitute lime juice for tequila and triple sec. From Martha Stewart.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more for glasses
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- coarse salt, for glasses
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, confectioners sugar, lime zest, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec; beat until combined. In another bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cream-cheese mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Pulse granulated sugar and graham crackers in a food processor until finely chopped; stir in melted butter. To serve, place lime juice on one plate and salt on another. Dip rims of glasses in juice, then salt. Remove mixture from freezer, and scoop into glasses; sprinkle with topping. Let soften slightly before serving.