1/2 Photos of Mare's Most Delicious Meatloaf
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
this meat loaf is sooooooo delicious...very moist, and with delicious gravy...It got raves in the Southern U S Cuisine..I promise it will be the only one you will ever make.. ok...just wait till you taste this..
My Private Note
nice si ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1put meat, bread (broken up in large pieces), both eggs beaten with the milk, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 2in a large bowl.
- 3then mix about 1/2 the can of soup into meat mixture (if you are using 2 small cans mix 1 can into meat mixture).
- 4mix thoroughly with VERY clean hands.
- 5shape into a loaf (it will be soft, very mushy to be exact, a friend told me to say it is the consistancy of"tuna salad" or canned cat food") don't worry, it is a sort of flatter than most meat loafs.
- 6Mix about 1 cup of water with remaining soup (if you are using the large can) and pour over loaf (or mix 1 cup water with the other small can and pour over loaf).
- 7Bake at 375 degrees about 1 hour and 30 minutes (adding water periodically).
- 8if the gravy looks too light -- cook for another 30 minutes -- it will never be too dry -- but the gravy will have a little more flavor -- keep scrapping down the sides.
- 9It will be golden brown on top and you will have delicious gravy to use over rice or potatoes.
- 10It is the best meat loaf you will ever eat (it is VERY moist and so delicious).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mare's Most Delicious Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.7 mg
- Sodium 1065.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 26.3 g