MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious meatloaf recipe. Tweaked from a Rachel Ray recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 gala apples, peeled and diced small
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 -4 celery ribs, finely chopped, along with celery leaves
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sage
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 large eggs
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl add apples & lemon juice, toss together. Add turkey, celery, onion, seasonings and eggs.
- In a med. bowl, add the stock to the stuffing mix. Stir letting the stuffing soak up the liquid, then add it to the bowl with turkey. Mix everyting together well, then turn it out onto parchment lined baking sheet and shape into loaves (should make 3). Coat loaves with olive oil and transfer to oven and roast until brown and cooked through. 1 hour.
- Bake at: 350 degrees/Convection oven or 375 degrees/Regular oven.
- Enjoy !
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION