Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Anything that includes broccoli must be good for you. Use low fat mayo. This recipe is from my mother's friend Marcia.
- 500 g broccoli, cut into flowerettes
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 400 g stuffed green olives
- 125 g salted cashews
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard (of your choice)
- Combined all salad ingredients.
- Mix seasonings together, add to mayonnaise and mustard.
- Toss through salad.
Rich, crunchy and a real guy pleaser. This was especially good made with wasabi mustard. No need to change anything.