1/2 Photos of Marbled Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
Trisha W's Note:
This is a fairly easy cake to make as it uses a mix with added ingredients. It is also a nice one to carry to things like bake sales and pot lucks as it does not have a sticky, messy icing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a medium size bowl for 1 minute, stir, then continue to heat it for 10-20 second bursts until stirs smooth and totally melted, set aside.
- 2Mix the rest of the items (except powdered sugar) together, beating on low speed until moist then on high speed for 2 minutes.
- 3Take 2 cups of the cake batter and stir into the melted chocolate.
- 4Using a greased bundt or round tube pan, spoon in the two batters alternately.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes; check for doneness with a toothpick.
- 6Cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely before sprinkling with powdered sugar (right before serving).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.0
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 156.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g