This recipe comes from a little bed and breakfast in White Salmon, Washington. My family stayed there when I was a teenager and this yummy treat was served for breakfast among many other wonderful dishes. We often serve these Christmas morning with a strong cup of coffee. There may be left over filling which can be kept in the fridge but I prefer to eat it with a spoon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces Hungry Jack big flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two pie plates with cooking spray.
- 2Mix syrup ingredients in a small bowl until ingredients are combined. Place half in each of the two pie plate pans.
- 3In another bowl, blend together the filling ingredients.
- 4Seperate 10 biscuits and split in half. Flatten each half on a solid surface.
- 5Place 1 teaspoon of filling on each half and wrap dough around, pinching edges to seal in filling.
- 6Set biscuits, sealed edge up, in the pie plates.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Left over filling may be kept for up to two weeks in the fridge.
Nutritional Facts for Maple Treats
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 312.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g