Recipe by DrGaellon
Adapted from a recipe by Kimber at allrecipes.com. If you do not have real maple syrup, increase the amount to 1/3-1/2 cup. It will look like the amount of liquid is inadequate, but the meat will render plenty of juices!
Top Review by etully
This was good but not fantabulous for us. I used bone in center cut ribs, cooked on low for five hours. I didn't have real maple syrup and I had NO maple taste at all. The next day these were very dry which indicates to me that they were cooked too long. I might try them again with a little tweaking (the recipe, that is)!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, about 6 cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 dash hot sauce
- ground black pepper