1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #1365024's Note:
Never eat plain old cheesecake again! The sweetness of maple, the richness of pumpkin and the crunch of pecans make this decadent dessert an autumn staple. From crust to cheesecake to topping, the flavors complement each other through to every last bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 13 pecan shortbread cookies, crumbled (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped canned pecans
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup canned evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2For Crust: Mix the cookie crumbs and butter until uniformly moistened. Press onto the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of a 9- or 10-inch springform pan; sprinkle with pecans. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not allow to brown. Remove from oven; cool.
- 3For Cheesecake Filling: Beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until creamy in large bowl of an electric mixer at medium speed. Add the pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch, maple flavoring, and cinnamon; beat until well blended. Pour into the prepared crust. Bake in the oven for 55 minutes or until the edge is set.
- 4For Topping: Combine pecans, brown sugar, butter and maple flavoring. Sprinkle over the surface of cheesecake. Return the cheesecake to 350ºF oven for 10 minutes or until topping is bubbly. Cool on wire rack. Chill several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 206.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g