Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
It's sweet but not too sweet. It's delicate and it's best with Agave syrup and raw goatsmilk. To me this is the best and I received this recipe from my friend in Boulder. Thanks Kim!!
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 last ingredients and mix until well coated.
- Spread on oiled baking tray. Bake for 1 hour at 300°F, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on tray before storing in a jar.