Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy company dish
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 -6 ounces salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top bag; add salmon. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserve marinade.
- Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily when tested , baste occasionally with the reserved marinade.
OK, I did this just a little bit differently, but the basic recipe ingredients I didn't change. I hate kitchen clean-up, so baked this in the oven. I made sure I didn't spray the foil with cooking spray as I would regularly. I used one large fillet. Baked for about 25 minutes. What a great taste! Because I didn't use cooking spray, the skin stayed on the foil and it was a simple throw away clean-up.