This is one of my family's favorite ways to enjoy grilled chicken! I adapted it from a glaze recipe I found on the DIY website.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, and tarragon in a small mixing bowl to make the glaze.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, and place on grill over low to medium heat.
- When you have turned the chicken once, apply the glaze to the chicken using a basting brush.
- Continue to apply the glaze as needed, making sure both sides of the chicken are fully covered.
- Cook chicken until done, or internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees.
It was good but needed more of the glaze. Next time I will use a little extra.
This was a very simple and quick supper solution for a last-minute meal. I had no dijon, so I used regular mustard and cooked the chicken on the BBQ. It was great! A really nice alternative to plain ole BBQ sauce!