Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fantastic with REAL maple syrup, nice and sweet dessert.
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice; let stand until dissolved.
- Set over low heat; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in Maple Syrup.
- Turn into a large bowl.
- Refrigerate, stirring occationally, until the consistency of raw egg white.
- (This should take 10 to 20 minutes, watch to be sure the mixture does not over set) Meanwhile, whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir 1/4 of the cream into maple syrup; fold in the remaining cream.
- Spoon into parfait glasses; chill until firmly set.
- (approx. 2 hours).