Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Try this one with pecans or with a mix of pecans and walnuts if desired. Serve it with a steamed vegetable and some chilled cranberry relish, and hot rolls with honey butter for a delicious mostly ready meal when you get home on a chilly evening
- 1 package original-flavor long grain and wild rice blend
- 295.73 ml water
- 453.59 g boneless turkey breast
- 59.14 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix uncooked rice, seasoning packet from rice mix and water in a crockpot.
- Place turkey breastm skin side up, on the rice.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in the center.